Bay House Concierge Residential Living
The high-quality transformation that Katendrecht has undergone in recent years is being continued more intensively with the realisation of our grand project, Bay House Concierge Residential Living. This will turn the Rijnhaven District, which our development project on the Rijnhavenkade at Katendrecht falls under, into a cosmopolitan central location along the Nieuwe Maas river that makes for an excellent living, working, accommodation, and recreational environment.
The Bay House luxury apartments are exceedingly high-end, not just in terms of architectural style and materials, but also in terms of its service level, which will be uncharacteristically high by Dutch standards. Bay House is high-end all the way. The highly selective approach Frame is taking to establish the retail and hospitality establishment offering, focusing on luxury and high quality, fits seamlessly with this high-end overall feel.
Hotel & Design
Thanks to the arrival of several designer stores, exclusive hospitality establishments, an updated Jumbo supermarket, and a luxury lifestyle brand hotel (with rooftop bar) by Accor Hotels, the Rijnhaven District is becoming the new place to be with international appeal. For example, Rotterdam will be the first city in the Benelux region to boast a branch of German design department store Stilwerk.
Facts & Figures
- Total development area of 300,000 m2
- Around 200 full-service residential apartments
- Luxury lifestyle brand hotel by Accor Hotels with around 200 rooms
- Exclusive retail and hospitality establishment offering
- Subjacent parking garage
- Construction and sale is expected to start in the summer of 2018
- The project is expected to be completed in the beginning of 2021
- Bay House Concierge Residential Living website: bayhouse.nl